Policy for the People
SAVE THE DATE – and join us at the COSBOA National Small Business Summit in Melbourne, 29 – 30 August 2019, for two robust days with regulators, leaders and policy-makers as we challenge the issues constraining the productivity of Australian small businesses.
The powerhouse of the Australian economy, our 3 million plus small businesses are doing it tough at the moment as the sector grapples with competition, energy costs, banking and finance, industrial relations, vocational training and regulation challenges.
The COSBOA Summit is your opportunity, as a leader representing this community, to make your voice heard! It will also be the first chance post-election for our small business community to come together and influence policy with our [new] political leaders.
Early bird registration opens late January
- Hear from the Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman about current issues in small business
- Connect with like-minded small business leaders and Association CEO’s representing our community
- Stay up-to-date with regulations and policies from the Australian Taxation Office, ACCC and ASIC
- Find out the latest from the Fair Work Commission
- Be the first-to know what’s happening in the political landscape and how to cut-red tapefor small business
Hope you can join us!
Peter Strong, CEO, COSBOA