Mark these dates in your diary to access and hear from politicians, regulators, senior policy makers, business influencers and association leaders who are shaping policy for small business in Australia.
The COSBOA Summit is your opportunity to make your voice heard, to influence the important policy issues for small business across workplace relations, compliance and regulation demands, jobs, training and skills, contract law and competition policy, energy costs, data insights and security and digital transformation.
Most of all we will hear the voice of small business people – find out about their experiences, how they are reviving, and what they need and demand from us to help them thrive in the future.
Let us learn, share, engage and represent our small business people with purpose!
COSBOA is thrilled to launch the program for the 2024 National Small Business Summit.
Check out the hot topics, key debates and important Q and A’s that will fuel small business policy conversations next year.
Over the two days, Q and As and debates will cover:
• Media, politics and the economy in 2024: what role will small business play?
• Regional revival: Overcoming challenges for small business
• Global trends, stats and predictions – What does the future hold for small business?
• Industrial Relations Reform – Understanding the impact for small business
• Unlocking regulatory support and breaking down barriers for small business
• The Innovators: The next small-big thing
• Beyond the major parties: The role of independent MPs in shaping policy in Canberra
• How do small businesses survive and thrive in a Digital World?
• VET, skills, and workforce dynamics in 2024
⚬ Hear directly from the Australian regulators over two-days
⚬ Meet and engage face-to-face with policy shakers and makers
⚬ Find out what the Government is planning for small business
⚬ Connect with the COSBOA CEO and Board
⚬ Access important industry suppliers
⚬ Learn about and discuss the important issues affecting small business
⚬ Join the passionate conversation on how to make change